Please note, our Carvery deck will be open on Saturday and Sunday only.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Winter Green pub is the perfect destination for a family meal, a light lunch, or a catch-up over coffee and cake. Come for the carvery, stay for the warm and welcoming atmosphere. With a brilliant children’s menu for the little ones, we’re a proper family-friendly place to eat out in Waverley.
The kids can choose from a selection of popular dishes, and let’s not forget the children’s carvery plate: their choice of meat or veggie option, served with Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, and as many vegetables as they want! Adult carvery plates come in three sizes: pick the plate that suits your mood and get stuck in. If you’re feeling extra-hungry, go large and load up with another slice of meat, another Yorkshire pud, and more stuffing.
Not in the mood for a roast dinner? We’ve got plenty of pub classics and modern options for you. There are veggie options, and if you’re watching the calories you can enjoy succulent meat with a healthy twist. Don’t forget the pudding cart, which is loaded with decadent treats! From traditional puddings to sinfully modern twists on favourite desserts, there’s sure to be something there to tempt. And if you can't finish it, you can take the rest home in a carry-out box.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.